One of my favorite things to do is host a cozy girls night. I’ll break out the snacks and champagne as long as my friends are willing to come over and get cozy. So here here are my five quick tips for a cozy girls night in that ensure a successful evening:Read more: Five Quick Tips For A Cozy Night In
1. Tidy your space! It’s amazing what a fluffed couch and clean kitchen can do to improve your mood and get you ready to be hostess with the mostess.
2. Get the vibe going. Put on a fake fireplace (or a real one if you’re lucky!) light some candles, get out your blankets and party napkins and put on some music. I love a good jazz cocktail playlist or one of the Gilmore Girls ones from Spotify.
3. Bring on the snacks. Everyone loves a good nibble with their cocktail. Focus on finger food like olives, nuts and some cut up cheese to keep things easy. *Always survey your guests to make sure you’re taking allergies into account.
4. Consider your guests point of view. Polish any glassware they may use and tidy the bathroom they’ll use. I always provide bathroom paper napkins because it takes the stress away from my guest on whether or not to use my hanging towels, and because it’s another place where I can spice it up with a themed pumpkin.
5. Always chill your champs at least 30 mins (preferably an hour) before serving! I like to pop my bottle in the fridge the night before and then fill my ice bucket about 30 mins prior to guests arriving so that when they come in, we can pop bottles and get the party started!
What other fun tips do you have for hosting a cozy girls night in?? #lifesabeacham